►Bilingual Customer Service and Administration
Location: Yonge & York Mills (3 minute walk north of York Mills subway station)
Job Description: Providing a high quality of customer services, the bilingual customer service agent will assist with the overall client experience.
• Answer all incoming questions and complaints
• Assume all duties and administrative tasks during opening and closing hours
• Soothe clients by being patient and understanding
• Receive inbound calls (approximately 40 per day)
• Serve as the first point of contact for clients
• Maintain a positive relationship and open communication with the team
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Research and problem solving skills, attention to detail; excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills; multi-tasking and consistent ability to meet deadlines
• Bilingual -- flawless command of both English and French
• Must be a team player who is comfortable working with others
• Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PC law experience is an asset.
• Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced environment.
• Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
Must have minimum 2 years experience in a fast paced office environment.
**Must be flexible to work 8 hour shifts Monday to Friday between 8am to 8pm.**
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
►FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS (TELEPHONE)
Law Assist Canada is an enhanced legal and financial benefit plan connecting beneficiaries of Employee Assistance Programs to sound legal counsel and expert financial advice.
In order to meet our growing needs, we are currently seeking Financial Consultants to provide part-time, telephonic advice.
Consultants must be well-versed and skilled in providing advice on all financial matters including, but not limited to: financial planning, debt counseling, credit counseling, tax & accounting.
Candidates must also be in good standing with their appropriate provincial regulatory body.
This opportunity is ideal for financial consultants who wish to structure their own work load or to provide themselves with an additional revenue stream.
Calls can be made from your own office or in the comfort of your own home.
Our core values are: Competence, Compassion and Credibility.
Key Accountabilities: The Financial Consultant must be comfortable working autonomously and will be a highly effective communicator. They will provide consultations on such issues as, financial planning, budgeting, credit counseling, and tax issues. The consultant will provide exemplary, empathetic and knowledgeable client services exclusively via telephone consultations. Understanding and meeting the clients’ needs quickly, professionally, and accurately is the primary responsibility of this role.
Major Activities: Provide general financial advice to clients on a timely and consistent basis (during specified call back windows), and in accordance with our service standards. The consultant will evaluate the clients’ needs and determine & advise on appropriate next steps, if any.
Most consultations last between 20-45 minutes.
Ideal Candidate: Must maintain, good standing, their membership(s) will the appropriate provincial regulatory body(ies) and adhere to the highest standards of privilege and confidentiality. Candidates should be proficient in either English or French and Bilingual skills would be considered a tremendous asset.
Personal Skills/Competencies: Be an active listener, exhibit exemplary client services skills, provide services with integrity, be empathetic and have excellent verbal communication skills.
Candidates interested in joining our network of Financial Consultants are invited to fill out our online enrollment request form and one on of our Customer Service Representatives will be happy to discuss the role with you further.
►CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Candidates interested in this position can email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
General Summary: Provides high quality customer service to clients. Connects clients to lawyers in their geographical area who practice the required type of law. Provides customer service and admin support by answering all calls in a very timely manner. Performs a variety of tasks and works with team to co-ordinate the compassionate handling of distressed clients.
- Answers all incoming questions and complaints
- Sets up telephone consultations between clients and lawyers
- Coordinates with work team to ensure system information is accurate and updated
- Assumes all duties and administrative tasks during opening and closing hours
- Calms upset or distressed clients by being tolerant and understanding
- Any or all other duties as assigned
- Serves as the first point of contact for clients
- Maintains a positive relationship and open communication with work team
- Communicates with work team to coordinate about system information
- Reports to the manager
- Communicates with work team about information regarding lawyers and clients
- Decide the area of law that best suits client needs during calls
- Prioritizes between several tasks
- Customer service experience is a must
- Bilingual – flawless command of both English and French
- Legal background and/or interest is helpful
- Must be a team player who is comfortable working with others
- Must be comfortable with task variety and be able to multitask
- Must be tolerant, patient, positive, and an active listener
- Must be comfortable asking work team questions
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work between 8am and 8pm
- Must be comfortable working under somewhat stressful conditions, including speaking with angry, emotionally distressed clients